Insert issues: issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfAllRecursiveLimited("filter = FFIOMESTR_Stories",1)
What do you mean by "for more than 1 team"?
That query will work for everyone, irrespective of their teams at the moment.
Hello Nic, thank you for your response - this is for the insert statement at the top level of a JIRA structure board.
I have it working for a board with one team
Insert issues: issueFunction in linkedIssuesOfAllRecursiveLimited("filter = FFIOMESTR_Stories",1) and issuetype in (EPIC) and status not in (cancelled) and "Planning Quarter" not in (17Q1,17q2,17q3,17q4,18q1,18q2,18q3,18q4,19q1,19q2,19q3,19q4) OR issuetype in (EPIC) and team-name in ("The Maesters") and "Planning Quarter" not in (17Q1,17q2,17q3,17q4,18q1,18q2,18q3,18q4,19q1,19q2,19q3,19q4) AND status not in (Cancelled) OR issuetype in (EPIC) AND project in (FFIOMESTR) and "Planning Quarter" not in (17Q1,17q2,17q3,17q4,18q1,18q2,18q3,18q4,19q1,19q2,19q3,19q4) AND status not in (Cancelled)
and I am trying to create on a different board using 4 teams.
Ok, then all you should need to do is change the team name.
and team-name in ("The Maesters")
becomes
and team-name in ("The Maesters", "Other Team 1", "Other team 2", "Other team 3")
Hello Nic - do I need to adjust the top part to filter out 4 teams specifically? I begin with
we reference other team 1, other team 2, other team 3
should the other teams be identified in the filter and or should the numeric linking align? I know it is my inexperience. I see FFIOMESTR_Stories",1 and then just "The Maesters" below
Thank you again for all your help. Each tweak is getting me closer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.