Que tal,¿Existe alguna forma que me permita tener un ambiente de desarrollo y pruebas en JiraCloud?
What's up,Is there a way that allows me to have a development and test environment in JiraCloud?
Hi @Jorge Morales Valdez ,
Those do exist (and have recently been released from beta) and are call Sandboxes.
I do notice on your profile here you are on a Standard plan? Sandbox is only available for Premium or Enterprise plans.
https://support.atlassian.com/organization-administration/docs/manage-product-sandboxes/
Alternatively you could of course spin up a second instance with a (smaller and) different license.
Hi @Dirk Ronsmans
I thank you for the information you share with me, it has been very useful to me. The account profile effectively corresponds to a standard plan.I will review the options that you have kindly shared with me and see which one best suits our needs.
Thank you again
Kind regards;
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.