I'm using the json below, but it only adds the Summary field:
{"fieldId": "summary"}{"fieldId": "10041"}
Can someone help me?
Thanks!
Hi @Andreza Santos what endpoint do you use? This one? https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-screen-tab-fields/#api-rest-api-3-screens-screenid-tabs-tabid-fields-post
That's right!
Only this is missing for the automation to be complete.
Hi @Andreza Santos , thank you for th einformation.
I'm afraid you can't add more fields at once. I think the endpoint is made to add field one by one (you can add fields to scheme one by one manually as end user in Jira).
What is the automation you want to use? Can you eventually create new thread with topic like "How to work with Collections in Jira Automation?"
Thanks for the answer!
The automation I want to buildis to add fields on the screen, because I create the screens automatically but they come empty, I would like to put fields on them. I didn't find a way to add the fields when creating the screen.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.