I utilize Jira for my "day job" with my employer, and am very familiar with how to configure projects and deal with customizations within my company's Jira space. When it came to needing a work tracking software for a side business I am starting, going with Jira was a no brainer! Especially when I saw that there was a free version.
However, there seems to be things I am able to do within my company's Jira space that I am unable to do here. The two things that have occurred so far are:
1. Add a screen prompting the user to describe the reason an issue is blocked when moved into the blocked column. When I go to the "Screen" page to add a screen, I do not see an area where I can do that.
2. Unable to add a linked issues type of "depends on"
I am unsure if I am having trouble simply because things look different (I am aware my company has customized their Jira site), or if it is because I am unable to do these things within the free version.
I am open to upgrading to the standard plan, but when looking into it I do not see anything indicating that I would be able to do these things within that plan. The only thing that seems to be different is more permission capabilities as far as admin controls.
Any insight that could be provided would be great! Thank you.