Hello!
I would like to see issues updated for example one month after the creation date.
Something like: updated >= (created + 30d)
How can I do it with JQL only (without add-on)?
JQL doesn't support that function as yet, you will need an app to provide it.
OOTB you cannot do this w/ JQL. JQL doesn't support math functions. If this is something you will need on a regular basis then consider incorporating Automation and custom field. Something like this....
Now maybe there is a better solution if I better understood what you are hoping to achieve. I'm used to seeing request for 'issue not updated for xx days' but this is different.
Hi Robert,
You can probably get a list of issues using Automation For Jira as it has the ability to do a diff between date fields.
See this document for more guidance on using Smart Values to accomplish that:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/smart-values-date-and-time-functions/
Hello @Jack Brickey
I was looking for a simple JQL approach, but as I see I won't get it I also search for issues not updated for x days, but this time I was asked to provide a simple solution to filter issues where nothing happened x days after creation time (and maybe those issues are older).
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.