I am trying to give one of mye users application access to JIRA. But when I do i get this error message: "Unable to add access as there are no default groups for JIRA. Please contact support." How can i fix this?
Hi Endre,
You need to add this group, that should be a default one, to the permission JIRA Users. Please refer to Managing Global Permissions for further information.
Thanks and regards,Paula Silveira
Hi Andre,
I've seen this problem happening in Cloud JIRA when the group jira-users is added to the "JIRA Administrators" Global Permissions as well.
That could be the case as well.
I created the following but to correct the messaging: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-43794
Cheers!
Under JIRA Administration Go to Global Permissions on left panel - Delete Jira-users from Permission "JIRA Administrators".This will fix the issue
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.