I am trying to create a Jira issue when the submit button is clicked on the form. How can I add a macro to the button to create the Jira story automatically from the ConfiForms field definition values?
Hi
This page explains how to do this with ConfiForms
Alex
Thank you Alex, your response is quite helpful response. However, now I am getting this error:
com.atlassian.sal.api.net.ResponseException: Error communicating with Jira, {"errorMessages":[],"errors":{"summary":"You must specify a summary of the issue."}}
Here's my noformat content:
{ "fields": { "project": { "key": "MAFS" }, "summary": "[entry.summary.escapeJSON]", "description": "[entry.description.escapeJSON]", "issuetype": { "name": "Story" } }}
My issue is now fixe. The error above got cleared when I used the fieldname correctly with the proper case.
Thank you Alex.!!!!!
Yes, everything in ConfiForms is case-sensitive - you need to follow the letters case everywhere.
In field names, in function names, in field object properties (for rich objects, such as Page/User, for example)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.