I need to do data mining on status of tickets combined with velocity. I have 17 closed sprints, 1 active sprint and 5 future sprints..
When i search for
project = "ABP" and sprint = 21 and status = Done
(where 21 is an older sprint)
There are multiple tickets with at least two sprints assigned. Reason is because the story slipped from one sprint to another. What do I need to do to get just one sprint returned?
How can I get a historic view of what ticket was closed in what sprint, using JQL?
After exporting the search to excel, i see for those tickets multiple columns for the sprint designation.
How can i get just the sprint in which any ticket was closed? I want to see only the tickets that are closed within that particular sprint. I do not want to see in that search result the tickets that have been moved on from one sprint to the next and then have been closed.