Hi there,
in my JIRA Software Cloud account I had some old projects with their boards running in the past. These old projects were deleted long ago but it seems that boards linked to these projects got stucked somewhere in Atlassian universe.
I see these stucked boards (highlighted in below screenshot) in JIRA overview but I am unable to delete or even view their detail.

As you can see the Locations fields of stucked boards are undefined and there is no clickable board name.
Also I see scrum sprints from these stucked boards in my current JIRA issues so it is a bit confusing during managing current tasks/sprints.

I tried to search for these boards in JIRA general search field so it makes boards clickable (workaround which I found in Atlassian Community).

After opening board detail from search panel I was asked by JIRA to select new Location for this board. So I create new TEST project where I wanted all stucked boards to be moved.

But after that JIRA told me "Sorry, I cannot do that because something went wrong":

I want to delete mentioned boards so my current project won't be clogged with old boards and sprints. But I am not able to move over the ERROR: 1PY5X6V.
Have someone been facing similar issue?