Hi All,
I do not see a due date or date fields when creating tickets. Upon checking Project Settings the Due Date field is enabled and visible. I'm using basic Jira Kanban process and need the date values to generate reports the roadmap. I'm the Project Manager/Scrum Master for a small app development project. Thanks
Are you using a next gen project or the classic project? You may need to work with a Jira administrator to add the field to the screen depending on the type of project you are working with. Here is the documentation for next gen projects adding a field: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/customize-an-issues-fields-in-next-gen-projects/
Hi @Taqiyyah Ellis - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
While on the Create screen click on the Configure fields button at the top.
In the next screen, click on Where's my field
Type in the Due Date field and follow the information provided.
Hi John,
Thanks for the reminder about this feature. Unfortunately I don't see the 'Where's my field' option on the Jira version im using.
You will need to be a Jira Administrator to change that.
Is this an option when using the free plan for Jira?
Hi Kristin and thank you for responding. I believe i'm using the classic and its the free version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.