According to the support documentation on adding a table in the new editor https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/add-formatting-to-your-page/#Addformattingtoyourpage-tables:
Anyone have a suggestion?
Hi Barb,
You can revile the <- -> resize button at the top right of the table while in edit mode. This will toggle between a wider - normal width table. If you do not see that maybe you could show a picture of what you do see?
I copy and paste by selecting the table and on windows CTRL-C CTRL-V again while in edit mode. If you are not editing the confluence page you will not be able to change anything, just comment.
Hope this helps...
Robert
Hi Robert, Below is what I see
It is not under table options, it is to the right of the edit. And do not select everything in the table. Simply click inside the table and look for the arrow at the top right.
ALso the Ctrl C Ctrl V is for windows platforms for Mac it is I believe it is command c and command v.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.