Hi everyone,
I have verified my domain in order to check how many active accounts I have. The problem is that some people that have left the company and I have deleted their accounts (from user management) still appear as 'Active'. This worries me for 2 reasons:
1. Because I don't know how to delete them from the system and it is not very good for security reasons to have active accounts of people that are no longer with the organisation
2. If I want to enable Atlassian Access (which I plan to do in the future for SSO) then I will have to pay for accounts of people that are no longer with the org.
My first question is; does anyone know how to permanently delete accounts of users so that they do not appear active in the domain accounts export? I am interested to do this for Jira, Bitbucket, Trello and Confluence.
My second question is: when I exported the accounts list, I see 35 accounts, however, under Directory->Domain I can see 42 accounts to claim. However I do the math, doesn't seem right. Do you have any idea why that is?
Thank you
Rocsana