I'm sure this is a pretty common use case, but we're coming to Atlassian from FogBugz and one of the features of FogBugz we used heavily was the ability for users without FogBugz accounts to send support requests to a 'bugs' email address that then went into an inbox project on FogBugz.
I realize Atlassian supports creating tickets from an email inbox as well but based on what I can see thus far it does so in a much more limited way, so I'm trying to figure out the best approach to interact with people who don't have Atlassian accounts after they submit a support ticket via email.
With FogBugz when a ticket came in via email we could reply to the ticket in FogBugz, and the user would get an email that they could reply to, and their reply would be added to the ticket. I don't see that same functionality as an option in Atlassian other than for users who have Atlassian accounts, so what's the typical way of handling the interaction with people who don't have Atlassian accounts?
Thanks.