I disabled the 'Project Pages' section by mistake and I am using Classic Software Project . Kindly help me how to get that Section back . I found out that we have a features section in next gen project for enabling/disabling features but not in Classic . But why Project Pages is there in Classic Project when after disabling it we can not enable it?
Hello @Onkar Madan,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
After disabling a feature on a Classic project, you can enable it again by clicking on “Add item”:
Please, take your time to test and if you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.
Kind regards,Angélica
Interesting. I have not played with PP to any extent. I do see where there is a toggle and assume that is what you used to disable? When you disable does the sidebar link completely disappear? If not, when you click on PP after disabled what do you see?
It gets disappeared from sidebar after I disabled it and I couldnt find a way to get PP section back.
That is what I feared. I did look into the project settings but didn’t see anywhere to reenable. It would seem to me that this should all be done under project settings vs. on the sidebar but alas. You might check with Atlassian Support. I will also ping other Community Leaders to see if they have any thoughts.
Yes, seems like a bug. Thanks for the support.
Thanks for that procedure @Angélica Luz !
Hi @Angélica Luz , Thanks a lot for the support. I am not getting this page on clicking on 'Add item' . On clicking 'Add Item' , I got the following, this seems to only add shortcut:
Thank you for the details, @Onkar Madan.
I’m sorry I didn’t check before, but I see now that your site has only Jira Software, and to use “Pages” it’s necessary to have Confluence as well.
I tested here on a site that didn’t have Confluence and the "Project pages" appear, but after disabling it, you can only enable it again if you add Confluence to your site.
Please, go to the Cog icon > Billing > Manage subscriptions and click on “Add more Atlassian products” to add Confluence.
I have exactly the same problem as Onkar, was a solution found? I also accidentally switched off project pages in my Jira project and I can't get it back again. I have active Jira and Confluence sbscriptions in the same domain, but I can't find a setting to restore the pages link in the project menu anywhere. I can't start a new project, I need to find the setting.
Hello @Nick Steel,
If you are using a company-managed (classic project), the steps to enable the feature again are by following the steps I mentioned. Click on “Add item” to enable “Pages” again.
If it’s a team-managed (next-gen project), the Pages must be enabled on Project settings > Features.
OK, thanks, Angelica, I found that, works now.
Nick
@Angélica Luz
I'm using Atlassian cloud and your solution doesn't work for me. "Add item" only allows me to add a url just as Onkar mentioned.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.