HI All,
i am having this strange issue on Jira.
When I create an epic, the end date is automatically assigned as the creation date of the epic. Once I try to change this date, inserting the real expected start/end date, it is saved for a moment, but after seconds it returns to the "creation date".
I have checked the settings and it seems that nothing has been setting as default value. This is an optional Custom field and I don't understand why it is switching every time to the "creation date". I would like to change this setting.
I tried to make it blank, but it always returns to the creation date.
I'd like to use the Roadmap plugin to display the project. But this setting is affecting the visualization since it doesn't allow to change also the baseline start date.
Could you please help me?
Just for a more complete information, we have installed Big Picture plugin but we are not using it for the moment.
Thanks
Marianna