I created a glossary and I have to link the individual terms to the relating parts within pages of documentation. I already realized that with the new editor, I don’t have the anchors anymore so I have to find a workaround.
I tried marking the words within the documentation pages with a header (e.g. header 5). That way I get an address I can link to. Problem: The header has a different typeface than the normal text. Unfortunately, not only one single word is being marked with the header, but the whole sentence. It just doesn’t look very professional at all.
Any suggestions how to mark only one single word with the header?
I also tried inserting a little white image, because images also create an address I could link to.
Problem here: The image creates so much space around itself (also when using the embedding options) that it looks horrible. Consequently this idea also proved to be a dead end.
Any creative suggestions are very much appreciated!