We have Cloud Confluence but can not export parent and their child pages to word or PDF.
Following Instruction (https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/export-content-to-word-pdf-html-and-xml-139475.html) i can find and click space Settings, but then can not find the Content tools tab. Why ?
Hi @Tomasz Muchajer
Welcome to the Community!
Do you have the Export Space setting?
Are you looking to export a whole space or just select pages?
Regards, Liam
I have been struggling with the same question. How do you print the or export the whole page tree. When I try to export, it just exports single page. These question has been asked multiple times but there is no clear answer.
Hey - you can do this by clicking into Space Settings → Manage space → Export space → PDF export → Custom export
You can then select which pages you want to export!
This is exactly what I wanted to learn! Thanks very much.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.