I want to know how to implement this in jql to display linkIssue.key , story.summary and
story.linkedIssue.Summary for example .I 'm a biginner on jira
Hi @djemani yannick ulrich -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Short answer is that you cannot do this with out-of-the-box Jira Cloud.
Longer answer:
Best regards,
Bill
Hi, @djemani yannick ulrich. As @Bill Sheboy mentioned, unfortunately, there is no built-in capability to do what you describe in Jira.
However, there are a number of Jira apps on the Atlassian Marketplace that can do this sort of thing (WBS is only one of them).
I'd suggest the following search to see a fuller list:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?hosting=cloud&product=jira&query=hierarchy%20On that list, you will likely find something that looks to be a good fit for you (functionally, pricing, ratings, etc.). Full disclosure, the company I work for makes one of them (Structure for Jira) - but, again, that search will show you many more.Hope this helps,
-dave [ALM Works]
Hi Dave,
Sorry, I wasn't recommending a specific product with my comment...I rarely do so :^)
Instead I was more generically noting tools which can show a work breakdown structure (WBS) graphically. I'll try to be more precise in the future. Thanks!
Ah... Now that you say that, I see it! My mistake! Thanks for clearing it up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.