Our situation is this, we have a space where we store quite a bit of information for quite a few different projects. There are hundreds of pages in this space. I need to be able to give view-only access to a single page in the space to a specific user (or group).
I assumed I would be able to solve this problem by adding them (their user/group) to the Page Restrictions and granting them access. The problem I have is that the restriction doesn't seem to be able to be used to grant permissions to a page, only to further restrict. So it looks like the user or group would have to be added to the space permissions and then restricted from every other page in the space.
- Is that my only option? Or is there a better way to handle this that I'm missing?
- Is there an easy way to bulk add page restrictions?