None of my four Kanban Board are working under Firefox 86 anymore.
I already logged out, cleared all Cookies, do a "Hard"-Reload (holding shift during reload button click), without any changes.
Under Chrome it works.
But I do not like to use Chrome.
start firefox in safe mode to exclude the possibility of a plugin interfering with the boards:
"C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -safe-mode
(use the path to your firefox installation)
I'm under macOS and I really don't beleave that it's a problem with any plugins.
A self hosted jira (V8.9.0) runs in the same browser without any issues.
The js console of the atlassian hosted system show a lot of Exceptions.
The first one is:
UncaughtException { name: "NS_ERROR_FILE_CORRUPTED", message: "", result: 2152857611, filename: "https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jir…e-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE", lineNumber: 10601, columnNumber: 0, data: null, stack: "l.get@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:10601:717\ni@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:10607:1179\n@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:10607:3036\ndispatch@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:28:4749\ns@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:28:700\nEventListener.handleEvent*add@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:28:1135\non/<@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:28:10413\neach@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:27:11516\neach@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:27:8074\non@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:28:10389\nM.fn[t]@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:28:12044\na.nextPage<@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:4978:165\n@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:4978:322\nl@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:6:2054\nu@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:6:946\ns@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:6:2334\nwindow.require@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:9:200\n@https://d2wc2hukf9pj17.cloudfront.net/atl-vertigo--shard-jira-prod-eu-12--2--jres.atlassian.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/sb53l8/b/24/d38e4b59fbf8bbdeb203bae176e8b53e/_/download/contextbatch/js/jira.heritage/batch.js?feature-jira-classic-jquery-vuln-217984=true&jag=true&locale=de-DE:4978:530\n" }batch.js:10601
I just opened the atlassian hosted system in a private tab of my firefox and voila it works.
What could this be?
Realy realy strange:
After I cleared all Caches, Websitedatas and Cookies in my Firefox, the atlassian hosted system works again.
But now, the self hostet System is not working anymore!
It show nearly the same Exception than the other did before.
First Exception:
Uncaught TypeError: i.exceptionView.titleView.getElementsByTagName(...)[1] is undefinedhandleJsException https://service.mediagear.net/s/d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e-CDN/-llr02u/809000/cb3c0881f11491a6f233836b314051da/0f0ac3627bc01194d2080ddc4127fa51/_/download/contextbatch/js/gh-rapid-exception,-_super/batch.js:5batch.js:5:1027
Second Exception:
UncaughtException { name: "NS_ERROR_FILE_CORRUPTED", message: "", result: 2152857611, filename: "https://service.mediagear.net/s/6da9e55d26422a88ceb3d948e7e2…true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=de-DE&whisper-enabled=true", lineNumber: 9534, columnNumber: 0, data: null, stack: "l.get@https://service.mediagear.net/s/6da9e55d26422a88ceb3d948e7e24cda-CDN/-llr02u/809000/cb3c0881f11491a6f233836b314051da/6b415a90180865d16f6abbed2ff091c6/_/download/contextbatch/js/gh-rapid-work,jira.project.sidebar,atl.general,jira.global,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&flexboards=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=de-DE&whisper-enabled=true:9534:717\ni@https://service.mediagear.net/s/6da9e55d26422a88ceb3d948e7e24cda-CDN/-llr02u/809000/cb3c0881f11491a6f233836b314051da/6b415a90180865d16f6abbed2ff091c6/_/download/contextbatch/js/gh-rapid-work,jira.project.sidebar,atl.general,jira.global,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&flexboards=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=de-DE&whisper-enabled=true:9549:662\n@https://service.mediagear.net/s/6da9e55d26422a88ceb3d948e7e24cda-CDN/-llr02u/809000/cb3c0881f11491a6f233836b314051da/6b415a90180865d16f6abbed2ff091c6/_/download/contextbatch/js/gh-rapid-work,jira.project.sidebar,atl.general,jira.global,com.atlassian.jira.projects.sidebar.init,greenhopper-rapid-non-gadget,-_super/batch.js?agile_global_admin_condition=true&flexboards=true&jag=true&jaguser=true&locale=de-DE&whisper-enabled=true:9549:2559\ndispatch@https://service.mediagear.net/s/b88c36710f2107225758f1912a1e5c99-CDN/-llr02u/809000/cb3c0881f11491a6f233836b314051da/cbfcc8181eaf664fbe55e91ec31cd19e/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=de-DE:54:35123\nadd/v.handle@https://service.mediagear.net/s/b88c36710f2107225758f1912a1e5c99-CDN/-llr02u/809000/cb3c0881f11491a6f233836b314051da/cbfcc8181eaf664fbe55e91ec31cd19e/_/download/contextbatch/js/_super/batch.js?locale=de-DE:54:33212\n" }batch.js:9534
For me clearing storage didn't work until I changed
useStoredSettings=true
to
useStoredSettings=false
in the board URL and that seemed to reset things.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.