I used to be able to create multiple issues from a confluence product requirements table into my Jira project. I would leave the page published select text of the first issue (not the column header) and then select <create multiple issues>. I was then able to specify issue type and fields using the column headers. My Jira project will populate the number of rows I have with a unique Jira ID , however; the column header <name> is the only thing that is populating the fields. So all issue have a summary populated with the column header name " requirement" and not the actual text of the requirement in each row - and a user story with the text of "user story" etc.. none of the content in the table other then then column header is making it into the tickets.
I tried this again in edit mode. I have watched numerous how to videos....still not working. Any ideas?