Im trying to get an interruption ticket to generate whenever a sprint is started (and some sub tickets underneath).
I select "Sprint Started" as the trigger, and then the appropriate board for the team, (Badassodors) but when run, I got an error:
Sprint does not belong to the required board. HCPSprint 2021.03.12
which isnt related to the team/board I selected.
So I added a regex specific to the board/sprint I want, ( XPP (\d{2}.\d{2}.(\d{1}|\d{2})) - .* ) and this last time, I got an error:
Sprint did not match the supplied regular expression.2021.02.26_ACM
where ACM is a totally different team.
I notice that the 3 different Sprint interruption tickets (for 3 different teams) that I setup, I would get the 1st error above (the other 2 I havent setup regex yet), but always had a random other team/sprint in the error.
What am I missing to specify each team/sprint/board?
Thanks.