Hello!
I am having a difficult time using the Automation for JSD to work with some date time fields and plain text custom fields.
We have a few date time custom fields, which is populated by a script to set the date and time on card creation (but this time will not be the time that the card was created, it will be a time when an issue was detected).
This script also passes a numeric value to a plain text field, example: 20, or 40, or 60 - this represents minutes.
Now what I need to do is take the value in the "Date Time" custom field, and add (plus) the value from "Extra Time", example (the time is shown in this annoying format):
Date Time: Mar 02, 2021, 12:00 AM
Extra time: 20
Using Automation for JSD, I have attempted to use the Smart Value, but it seems that you can't .plus or .minus a set value from a different date time custom field.
I've tried:
Edit Issue -> Custom Field Name
{{issue.Date Time.plus(20)}}
But this clears the 3rd date time custom field where I need to display this value.
I'm at a bit of a loss on this one. Is there anyone who has done something similar, or knows of some automagical way of doing this?
Keep well,
Nick