Anyone know of a way to get an export of all the custom fields in our instance?
Would it be an option to make a simple REST-API call and beautify the output with some sort of editor?https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-fields/probably this provides a better formatted output (by pagination):https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/jira/platform/rest/v3/api-group-issue-fields/#api-rest-api-3-field-search-get
Might all not be pretty and needs polishing what you get back from API - but presumably a bit faster than copying 20 lines per page, am I missing something obvious by this suggestion?Regards,Daniel
Do you mean a list of all the fields available, or do you want the issue data from them?
I want to dump out all the customFields in our instance.
I am sorry, but that does not answer the question. Do you want a list of customfields or the issue data?
I want a list of all custom fields......How does that not answer your question? Thanks.
Thank you @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- this really helped a lot.
I REALLY recommend Optimizer for Jira
It's a fast solution for a need.
Perfect! I will save this for later! Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.