Hi!
I exported issues from one project and want to import them to the other (from Next-Gen to Classic).
However, there seems to be a problem with importing users. These users DO exist and use our JIRA instance.
Could you help me figure it out?
Are these all within the same Jira instance?
Yes, definitely
I would recommend doing a bulk move instead, do you have access to that? You can find out by going to advanced issue search and on the upper right hand corner of your screen you'll see an ellipsis button. See here for more information: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/edit-multiple-issues-at-the-same-time/
Well, the issue is that I needed to set up the new project and run a couple of experiments on it while work on the old project goes uninterrupted. So I needed either to clone the issues (and bulk clonning was not available without extra add-ons), or export-import them.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.