I have a page in my Confluence space that contains text in russian language. When I try to export it to pdf file I see the broken characters instead of russian text. Could you please advise how to fix this problem?
Hey @Iryna Pakrouskaya,
Maybe your default font does not support Cyrillic characters, which is why they're missing in the export. You can try using a different font that supports all the necessary characters. And you can see more about PDF export customizations on this page.
I can't select any other font. I assume that Confluence provides some default font but it's really strange that it does not support Cyrillic characters
Oh, I just saw that there is a bug logged about that: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-59512
You can upvote and watch the issue if the progress change. Meanwhile, try the suggested workaround:
The only workaround would be to use the Print button, for example, in Chrome and save the page as a PDF.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.