Both on mobile app and desktop app, scrum view is missing since a week a ago. Only issue list is available. Maybe a new version took it off?
It seems that I put my board under a wrong place. I create a new board under this project. Every thing comes back.
Hi @Javalover93 , do you mean you can only see your backlog but not your board, reports and other part of the project?
If you scroll up, do you see this menu options?
Hello @Javalover93,
Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!
As per your screenshot, it seems that you don’t have permission to view the other menus.
I tested here using version v123.1.69 and a Free site and the options are visible.
Are you able to access everything using the web version using this exact same account?
Is it happening to other projects? If there is only one project, if possible, create a new one just to check if you will face the same issue.
Kind regards,Angélica
Hi Angelica,
I created a new classic project and it has board view。
It seems that there is something wrong with my LiveLongAndStudy project.
I can switch to LiveLongAndStudy board when I am in TestPro's board view. But single click LiveLongAndStudy Project won't show its board.
Was your project migrated from another site?
Is it a next-gen or also a classic?
If it’s next-gen, some features must be enabled first on Project settings > Features.
Are you able to access everything on LiveLongAndStudy project using the web version using this exact same account?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.