Hello -
The following url is very helpful and I have created pages using the following format as an example;
https://jira.oci.oraclecorp.com/secure/CreateIssueDetails!init.jspa?pid=18603&issuetype=1&priority=10701&components=23256
However, when I try viewing the page source to find Issue Type = Bug, zero results are returning.
Can someone please provide the Issue Type ID to create a "Bug" link; instead of story, epic, etc.
Thank you!
Hi @Michelle May
https://your-domain.atlassian.net/CreateIssueDetails!init.jspa?pid=10012&issuetype=10007&priority=3&summary=test
Have the IDs of issue type and then place them in the URL.
Issue type id will come in thousands and priority in single digits, please check that.
Thanks,Pramodh
FYI,
I setup the following IDs:
EPIC = 10000
Story = 10001
Task = 10110
Sub-task = 10101
Escalation =13113
Postmortem =12905
Process Change =12903
Process Improvement =14700
I just can't find what ID to use for Issue Type = Bug
Please go to the administration page and edit the bug issue type, you will get to know the id in the URL.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.