I'd start with a look at how you want to contact the members of the team - what's the method?
I have been using mentions, IM, and email. We have Pager Duty, but the cost is growing too high now that the team has expanded.
Sorry, I wasn't clear, I mean how would you like to be contacting them in the future?
Email can be done easily, you can set up notifications and subscriptions. There's some additional stuff you can do if email is the route too, with add-ons. For IM, which one(s) are you using? JIRA will do HipChat off-the-shelf, and it's not hard to connect it to others, but we can't really explore that until we know which one(s) you might use.
I would like to be able to send alerts/pages for high prioirty issues via cell phones would be the option that works best. We are using Glip and Google Hangouts. Hip Chat did not really work well for us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.