Hi,
I use a classic Kanban Board and I'm searching to know if there is solution to edit directly from Kanban the value of customfield without open the ticket and edit the value of customfield.
Thank you
Hi @CEDRIC DEVAUX
You will have to click on the card and then modify the field value in the pop up that appears.
Ravi
Sort of. Enable "Open issues in sidebar" as shown below:
This will use up the right edge of your screen, and allow you to edit fields without taking over your whole window with a modal pop-up.
This works for all fields (which are configured to be visible for that project), regardless of whether they are custom fields or not.
Hope that helps, best wishes!
There is an alternate; see my answer here.
Hi @Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_ & @Mykenna Cepek
Thank you for your answers, I knew these solutions, my wish is to change directly from the card.
I think that it's possible.
I'm not aware of any way to do that, sorry.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.