I accidentally add all issue types to Default issue type scheme. Is there any way to restore it?
I am not able to see "Available Issue type" column
I could see "Reset" but it didn't restore it
Hi Amruta,
The Default Issue Type Scheme will by default all all new issue types that get created. If you have a project that you don't want all of the issue types to appear in, then you need to copy the Default Issue Type Scheme, give the new one a new name and remove the issue types that do not apply.
Then apply this new scheme to your project.
@John Funk I have created one for my project. but i changed default one. and this default scheme used by some of the projects...
I am not able to see "Available Issue types" column now because I clicked "Add all". How can get back that column so that I can remove some of the issue type which were not in "Added Issue Types" previously
That's my point - you can't remove issue types from the Default Issue Type Scheme. By nature it includes ALL issue types. The only way to remove an Issue Type from the Default Issue Type Scheme is to delete the individual issue type.
oh ok...but then why I before adding all issue types in Added Issue types list, I was able to see and able move to issues back and forth to "Available Issue Types" list
Judah
What changes did you have to make for the database, as I may be facing a similar problem.
@Adaptavist _Enterprise Expert_ - I followed the steps in the "Cause 1" Workaround of this KB article and it solved my problem. https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/issue-type-invalid-error-thrown-when-moving-an-issue-to-another-type-in-jira-server-227413483.html
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.