Hi, guys!
Just simple question but have you ever found youself creating issues on the workflow and not really coming up?
Quite weird...
Thank you!
Eric
Hi Eric - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you explain a little more what you mean? Sorry, but I am not following your thought process.
Of course. So, I "type in" on the window for the "issue" in order to create the issue, but then I can't not see it in the board once is written.
Oh - it probably went to the Backlog, which is off of the board in most cases. Click on the Backlog menu option on the left hand side on your board and you should be able to see it.
If you still don't see it there, then you need to check the board filter associated with the board to see if it is excluding the issue for some reason.
Done! I don't know but somehow I was missing the most important thing at the end which was to press enter... hahaha. Now is created, thank you!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.