Hey All
There is a use-case Im facing in my company to have a backlog from several projects in Jira. Lets say I have projects in (A1, A2, A3, A4 .... An)
And I want to have specific issues from these projects in one "place" something in Jira versions spirit.
In my example, lets consider I have this "version" and called it "cross-project backlog".
My filter for the Scrum board would be:
projects in (A1, A2, A3, A4, ..., An) and version = cross-project backlog
or just
version = cross-project backlog
I'm going to use this filter as my sprint backlog.
What's the problems?
The problem is very simple. The versions in Jira are project related, meaning any version from project A1 can not be used in project A2.
I did some research in the net and community as well and realized that the issue I'm facing is already discussed a lot.
I'm still trying to figure out the most efficient solution for my use-case.
So,
Suggestion to Jira staff:
Please, make it possible to have this solved in Jira asap
. From technical point of view, I guess it should be easier to do 
Question to Community:
Does anybody face this issue before/currently and how did you workaround the non-existing-solution ?
Thanks,
Arthur