Hi there,
I have a Custom Field in associated to a specific project and screens. I am using the same principles in several project, but in one of them it show an error message when I am trying to create issue in the backlog.

We are using this filed for filtering squads within one project. At first it started in one of the backlogs. So we have created new field and old field was removed. But it started to show error in both Backlogs.
If I am creating an issue via "Create" button, no error is shown.

What is different in comparison with other project using the same principles of custom filed and it is running good is a different workflow.

The Dev ticket workflow is associated with other 2 projects, but I do not know if can corrupt the Custom Field behavior.
Should I raise the bug? Or what is the recommendation for repairing this error message? Because it is not possible to create issue within Backlog just with enter but every time the Issue screen pops up with the message "correct the field" and red error message under the Custom Field.
Thank you.