Hi,
In our scenario the reporter raises an issue and after that it goes through an approval flow via several issue status. Once this approval started, it should not be possible anymore to edit the issue. (Scenario B: it is only possible for project admins role)
First I allowed the project role "Administrators" and "Reporter" to edit the issue within the project permissions:

then I tried several ways to block editing for certain status via the properties:
Property key: jira.permission.attach.denied
Property value: (empty)
or
Property key: jira.permission.edit.projectrole
Property value: 10002 (Administrators)

I also tried to limit it to a certain JIRA Group. The result was always the same: If the issue is in the relevant status, the project admins cannot edit the issue anymore but the reporter is still able to edit the issue.
With this setup I would expect, that the blocking overrules the permission within the project permission, but it is not working.
What am I missing here?
Thank you for your help.