Hello everybody,
I created a service desk for issues. If somebody send a issue in the service desk. Than the servicedesk makes another issue that is send to the kanban board. There is only one problem and that is that the appendix does not come with the other issue to the kanbanboard. is there any way i can still send the appendix together with the issue?
I am stuck on what you mean by "appendix", I think there's something lost in translation? Appendix usually means (in writing terms) - a chapter of the book or document that is not part of the main story but is added to the end for additional reading or information.
In Jira terms, I am not sure how that translates. Could it be a sub-task? A comment? The requestor making an amendment? A new request that is related to the original? Sorry, I'm just stuck on what it might be.
its a function that you can send some extra documents or screenshots with the issue
ohter word for appendix is attachement
Ok, you'll need to look at an app or an automation that can copy the attachment to the clone
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.