example :
I have a list of incident tickets for the year on each ticket.
I can have linked tickets, in other projects, each ticket having charged time.
I need to have the time charged on incident tickets and related tickets
Hi @Célestin Mansouri-Deveaux ,
this should be easily achievable by one of the worklogs apps from the marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=Worklogs
Hi @Jakub Sławiński
Thanks for the answer!
Do you have a preference for a plugin in the marketplace?
Cordially
I personally use worklogs and not only because my company created it, but because it really works, is easy to use and fully covers several complex scenarios I need to handle on a daily basis.
However, please note that all addons have free trials, so you can check several options without commitment and choose the one that best suits your needs.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.