Hello Community,
I have questions in reference to the above subject.
My org already has the development team using the Jira Service Management - Service Project. The development team had already configured their request forms, issue types, issue type work flows and SLAs. The development team would not want their settings be changed.
I am tasked as an admin to on-board 2 additional support teams that have different services from the dev team, their services are completely different. The issue types for the dev teams and the 2 additional support teams are more or less the same. The work flow for dev team for the various issue types will not work the other teams.
In the existing service project, I know I am able to add the request types/forms for the 2 teams I am to onboard. This will reflect on the customer portal. But if I map the forms to the existing dev team issue types, does it mean I will use the existing form fields for these issue types.
The dev team and the 2 additional teams I am to on board have different request form requirements for users and for the different issue types. The work flows for the various issue types also differ.
Is there a way to have both teams in the same service project or I will need a different service project?
Please advise here,