Hi,
How can I execute a manual rule? I can't find this on UI so would be great if someone could help with this.
Thanks,
Suzanne
Hi @Suzanne El Shafei ,
this is located in the issue view, on the right side under Automation :
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Thanks @Alexis Robert for getting back to me! Is there a way to do this on more than 1 issue at a time?
Kind regards,
To manually run a rule: On the issue view, navigate to the Automation tools and click Rule executions. Select a rule from the Run a manually triggered rule list, and click Run.
For manual rules, the button to trigger it will be on a ticket but the rule itself can work on more than 1 ticket. It all depends on how you've configured it.
But I don't think you can select a set of issues to run against.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.