I have many projects in Jira and I want that no one is able to add any issue in the backlog to my current or future sprint without my permission.Is it possible to do that?
Hi @Sushant Verma ,
For issue creation in Backlog the following permission is needed. --> Create issue
To add issues into Sprint (Current / Future) --> Schedule issue
Thanks
Welcome to the community , can you please confirm the project types either its classic or NextGen.
For classic projects, you can edit the permissions scheme and remove permission for Schedule issues.
Reference
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/permissions-for-classic-projects/
Hello @KAGITHALA BABU ANVESH Thanks for your reply! I want that no one is able to add the issues to my sprints. Do I need to change the Schedule issue permission scheme or any other way to do that?Thanks!
@Muhammad Ramzan_Atlassian Certified Master_ Thank you!It's Classic or NextGen both!
Hi ,
Yes you can remove others from "Schedule issues" permission.
I have added only the Group "administrator" to the Schedule issue.Is it fine?
This one is only for classic projects. If someone does not have schedule issues permissions they cannot add any issue to the sprint.
@Muhammad Ramzan_Atlassian Certified Master_ What about NextGen projects?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.