Error loading Big Picture
Hi @Nagamani
Please check if you are logged in to Jira. Please also try to retry this operation in an Incognito Window and let me know about the results.
HI @Anna-BigPicture
Thank you for your prompt response I tried in both Chrome andSafari browser still no luck.
pls find the attachments for the same
I am really sorry to hear that.
I think that in this case, the best option is to investigate your case individually.Please, raise a ticket via our Service Desk. This will allow our product specialists and developers to investigate your instance and plugins on time.
Hi @Anna-BigPicture well noted
I will do that
thank you for your support
@Nagamani
We are waiting for a message from you. Please remember to share with us your base URL so our Dev Team can immediately review your logs and quickly diagnose a problem.
@Anna-BigPicture
https://mdltel.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/D7M/boards/75https://mdltel.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/DXBR/boards/92
pls find the URL boards
in-fact all the boards are not displaying the big picture
Unfortunately, I don't have access to your Boards. Please be cautious about posting links in the forum due to your data security.
As I mentioned in my previous message, our Dev Team needs to investigate your case individually. Please, raise a ticket via our Service Desk.
To speed up the process, please remember to share your base URL and preferably a har file. Instructions for downloading you will find here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.