I have created a system for our quality department that will allow us to capture First Article inspections from the machine shop. The idea is to capture FPY so we can track the machine shop and how many times it takes a part to go through quality before passing inspection. I created a filter for it and I am capturing the data that I want. However, I want to create another pie chart that will show how many of a particular part number are going through the quality lab out of the total jobs. Basically to say "it took 9 times for part XYZ to pass". The pie chart will not allow me to select "Part Number" from my drop down statistics even though it's a field in the ticket.
I have tried changing the field around but it doesn't seem to make a difference. Is there a setting I am missing?