I Need Two Columns with the Status Done or Show up In Reports as Done
Anything after DONE makes the Story show up as In Progress.
You can't do this yet. The last column on your board is "done", none of the others are.
("Yet" because there's an open request to set the number of rightmost columns as done to numbers other than 1)
Hello @Phil Colicchio
Welcome to the community.
Why do you need more than one column for "done" statuses? Why does it not work for you to have multiple statuses mapped to the right-most column?
In the Next Gen template, the Column Name is the Status, and only DONE when it's the rightmost column does it let me run standard reports. I can't add two statuses to the same column / swimlane and I can't add a column after DONE as it then it shows a spike in incomplete work. I tried automation, but couldn't get it to work as expected.
Oh, I see. You did not mention that you are work with a Next Gen project. With Classic projects you can map multiple statuses to a single column.
Could you get by with having a Reason/Resolution field associated with your Done status, rather than having another Status entirely?
THANK YOU. You solved the mystery of why my deployed tickets were listed as incomplete.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.