I've recently started using the new issue view, but I'm sorely missing the functionality to 'Create Another' ticket. I frequently add sub-tasks to stories and regularly use the 'Create Another' option, but I can't find it in the new issue view.
Hello @Jason Ruen
I am using the new issue view also. However, when I click the blue Create button at the top of the screen to create an issue, I still see the Create Another checkbox displayed at the bottom of the pop-up dialog. How are you getting to the Create Issue dialog?
me as well....
I have the 'Create another' option for creating multiple stories or tasks, but not for sub-tasks. When I try to create a sub-task in the new issue view, no matter what option I use I just get the open field that says "What needs to be done?". I don't get the normal issue screen where I can fill in sub-task details and have the option to 'Create another'. All I can do is add multiple summaries for sub-tasks, then I have to go back through each sub-task individually to fill in details such as assignee and fix version. This is a step backwards in functionality.
Ah, yes, I see the same behavior. In the old issue view we got the pop-up dialog for Create Issue, even when we elected to create a sub-task. Now it appears that we do not get the full dialog.
You might want to go to turn off the new issue view and provide that as feedback to Atlassian.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.