The current UI is slow, inefficient, ugly and the high contrast color schema hurt my eyes. I disabled it as long as it was possible, and tried to get familiar with it after you forced me to use it. I did this now for 2 years and really hate the new UI.
You know all this from this Question:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-Core-questions/How-to-turn-off-new-UI/qaq-p/675214
Since you simply stopped to add comments there here the same question. Maybe this time you give us an answer when we can switch back to something better like the old design you already had 3 years ago. And since you shutdown on-premise server I ask myself:
- When will you deliver something equal the quality you had three years ago?
- If you do not plan to do so why do you give a shit about your customers feelings?
- And if you again pretend that you highly tested everything and your users love it so much than please point me to some thread or discussion with users happy with the current UI. Because I cannot believe that what you told us in the other thread is true.
Thanks!