Does anyone know how to find my own questions again in here?
Hi @Christian Balzer,
Click on your name. Following is listed "Your Questions", "Your Answers" and your "Reputation".
regards
From the Atlassian Answers front page.
image2014-11-20 15:21:3.png
A related question: How can I manage the questions I'm watching?
Cheers,Kirstin
@Kirstin Seidel-Gebert, i think its just possible by clicking on each labels. I didnt see a table of questions you are watching or something similiar, till know.
Neither did I . A list of watches would be a useful feature, though. In the "old" Answers, I used to mark interesting questions by following them. So I could easily find them again later, if needed.
Yep, a full list would bet better. Something like the confluence watchlist maybe.
If found this issue in Atlassian JIRA: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CQ-877 I voted for it and added a comment. Perhaps you'd like to vote, too, @J D?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.