I created a team Jira project 12 months ago. I'd like to create a new user, but I get a missing permission error.
Expected behavior:
- Login with Google on my Jira Software project - with my admin account email.- Click on the settings wheel on the top right corner, User Management- The admin panel opens on the Users management. I can add a user.
Actual behavior:
- Login with Google on my Jira Software project - with my admin account email.- Click on the settings wheel on the top right corner, User Management- The admin panel opens. I get a "You need permission" error. I'm having a 422 error on https://mgas.prod.public.atl-paas.net/v1/event, a 403 error https://admin.atlassian.com/gateway/api/adminhub/sites/xxxxx/linked-org, a 403 error on https://admin.atlassian.com/gateway/api/adminhub/um/site/xxxxx/metadata, a 403 error on https://admin.atlassian.com/gateway/api/adminhub/um/site/xxxx/feature-flags
Issue:
I have a new developer to onboard, and I can't create a new user.
Possible cause:
My inital account was created using my firstname@domain.com email, then I renamed it to firstname.lastname@domain.com. Finally I add the Login With Google.
My guess is that some other admin has removed you from the site admin role. I would suggest chatting w/ other admins about being reinstated.
Thanks you for your reply.
Unfortunately I don't have any other admin as we're a team of 4 people.
I tried to login with my first email, but I only have Trello on it - no trace of Jira or admin.
so it seems you don't have the original email/account? you might try Atlassian Support and choose Billing option. They may assist.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.