I have created a jira workflow wheretrigger : on creation of issuecondition: if an epic link matches a valueaction : clone the issue into another boardI have also published it and it says it is enabled but the issue is not cloned in my destination board
You mention workflow but I think you mean Automation? If so please inspect the audit log for the rule. Feel free to share the rule details and log here.
I have created a rule for creation or updation and if it satisfies certain condition on labels then clone the particular ticket ion another board from another project , but the rule works only for a ticket that is being created .. for the one already lying on my board ,if i updated the label , it does not get cloned into another boardÂ
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.