I work at a SOC and I want to make a automation that sends a email to the "Request participants" with a list of all of the open tickets that are in the status "Waiting for Customer," but I also only want the single tickets or parent tickets sent..
- Sometimes we get multiple tickets created that are related to the original so we link them all to the original and in this case I would only want the parent of the child tickets to be counted in the email
The other issues that we have multiple clients and we want to automation to work for all clients, but if it is not possible then I will make one separately for each client. I want the tickets that show up to the clients only be tickets that belong to them and not other clients as well.
I want the email to list every single open ticket for the client that is in "Waiting for Customer" (NOTE: No child tickets)
Email Context Parameters
```
{{#lookupIssues}}
* {{key}} - {{summary}}
{{/}}
```
CURRENT AUTOMATION