Hello everybody,
My company accepted to get Jira software for managing our works. My account is working from PC, however I can not login from mobile app
My mobile is Samsung 10s and the OS is Android 10, I got this message:
Please help me?
I use mobile app, however when I login it takes me to google chrome
I thought chrome needs update, and I tried but it can not update for some reason
So, I downloaded firefox and now it works
Hi!
Do you use google chrome from android or is this mobile app?
if first one, please, try to log in via private mode.
if second one, please, restart your phone
Thanks
Looks like the google chrome to redirect using your google account.
It will good to know the root cause
Thanks!
After restart my phone, the login problem is resolved!
I use Android 11 with latest version app (2021.15.16392)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.